How we can help your learner(s)
LPW is a Community Interest Company that works across Bristol and surrounding areas. We work with all mainstream schools and alternative learning providers, providing re-engagement support packages designed to build children and young people’s resilience, improve school attendance, support progress and attainment.
We aid children and young people to overcome barriers to engagement and education through relentless care and attention to detail. We believe that learning is a relational activity and, as such offer personalised interventions with an attachment theory approach.
Our support packages focus on:
- Reducing fixed term exclusions and preventing permanent exclusions
- Improving learner self-regulation, resilience and respect for themselves, peers and adults
- Improving learner attendance, aspirations and enabling them to reach their full potential
- Supporting parents to engage with their child’s education
- Supporting children and young people’s social, emotional and mental health
- Training for teaching and support staff to deliver their own high-quality relationship driven interventions
Working closely with the referring school, parents/carers and external agencies, our role is to support you to get the best for your learners and staff. Our re-engagement support packages are highly personalised and will be co-constructed with the school to ensure we meet young peoples’ needs.
“The pupils really enjoy the sessions when your staff come into school at lunch times. Most of these pupils were identified as having poor skills and unable to play a game nicely with others. They learnt new skills as well as how to turn take and being patient! Through the 6 or 10 week programmes LPW staff give these pupils the relevant skills and confidence to work as part of the team.” Filton Avenue Primary School