Who’s it for?
- Young people who have emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Young people with multi-agency involvement
- Young people with youth offending team involvement
- Young people who struggle to access the curriculum and are unlikely to gain any formal qualifications
- Young people who would benefit from a smaller, more flexible school environment with more varied learning opportunities
At LPW Independent School, the young people get the opportunity to engage in a programme of learning that is tailored to meet their specific needs.